Re: [opensuse] Please help with what is next step on bug report ?
On 02/05/2016 10:12 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
What is in your /etc/default/grub_installdevice?

Отправлено с iPhone

6 февр. 2016 г., в 3:08, don fisher <hdf3@xxxxxxxxxxx> написал(а):

I filed bug 949796 on bugzilla. When I check the status it claims it is resolved and a
duplication of bug 949796. That bug is listed as "in_progress". But that bug
was reported October of 2015, three months ago. How long does it take to get make the
system bootable? I would think this would be a high priority problem, and don't
understand the delay. There appears to be no workaround, so what should I do? I have
tried experimenting with some different options to grub, but without digging into the
details I cannot determine what changed between 13.2 and 42.1. I have written numerous
emails to Josef Reidinger, but I assume he is really saturated.

The one response I received from Josef was "to change the default mount method in
partitioner to something else like UUID or label". But I do not know how to do this
on a system that I am trying to upgrade, where you do not get to play with the
partitioner.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don

install device is:

/dev/disk/by-uuid/36e05b70-bcf4-488f-7700924edb92

Number may not be correct. I have made errors copying from one screen to another before.

Don