Re: [opensuse] 13.2 vs Leap vs Tumbleweed
On 02/06/2016 07:28 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-06 14:22, Frans de Boer wrote:
On 02/06/2016 01:13 PM, Per Jessen wrote:

I still wonder why Leap was ever conceived. Wishful thinking? Maybe
quality is of no concern with OpenSUSE anymore?
Tumbleweed was a nice idea, but they use (fresh) factory packages for it
to fill it, which - in my opinion - is a sure recipe for trouble.

Well, I use 13.1. Leap doesn't convince me.
And Tumbleweed is just the new name for the improved factory, so of
course it can't be as stable as any other release.

+1 Carlos. I also use 13.1 and will until I am convinced that the LEAP
continuum works as well. Since 13.1 is scheduled for evergreen, I am not overly anxious to change to something more labor intensive, at
least not at the present time.

Fred