Re: [opensuse] Please help with what is next step on bug report ?
On 6 February 2016 at 01:08, don fisher <hdf3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I filed bug 949796 on bugzilla. When I check the status it claims it is
resolved and a duplication of bug 949796. That bug is listed as
"in_progress". But that bug was reported October of 2015, three months ago.
How long does it take to get make the system bootable? I would think this
would be a high priority problem, and don't understand the delay. There
appears to be no workaround, so what should I do? I have tried experimenting
with some different options to grub, but without digging into the details I
cannot determine what changed between 13.2 and 42.1. I have written numerous
emails to Josef Reidinger, but I assume he is really saturated.

The one response I received from Josef was "to change the default mount
method in partitioner to something else like UUID or label". But I do not
know how to do this on a system that I am trying to upgrade, where you do
not get to play with the partitioner.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don

Bug 949796 was addressed by the sg3_utils maintenance update that was
released for openSUSE Leap 42.1 22 days ago