[opensuse] Please help with what is next step on bug report ?
I filed bug 949796 on bugzilla. When I check the status it claims it is resolved and a duplication of bug 949796. That bug is listed as "in_progress". But that bug was reported October of 2015, three months ago. How long does it take to get make the system bootable? I would think this would be a high priority problem, and don't understand the delay. There appears to be no workaround, so what should I do? I have tried experimenting with some different options to grub, but without digging into the details I cannot determine what changed between 13.2 and 42.1. I have written numerous emails to Josef Reidinger, but I assume he is really saturated.

The one response I received from Josef was "to change the default mount method in partitioner to something else like UUID or label". But I do not know how to do this on a system that I am trying to upgrade, where you do not get to play with the partitioner.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don