* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [02-02-16 04:32]:
[...]
and I always work with canon (photo cameras dsl an video, compacts cams are
an other story)

But this fact has little bearing aside from brand loyalty and/or lense
lock in as your lense colletion usually is somewhat static as
manufacturers increase their "brand loyalty" by assuring their lenses work
only on "their" cameras (for the most part). Over the years I have
accumulated 8 or 10 "nikon" lenses so being quite less than wealthy, I
*use* nikon cameras ...