On 2016-02-01 15:57, jdd wrote:
Le 01/02/2016 15:22, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :

Some time ago I was using jalbum. It is Java application syncing local
folders

piwigo is very flexible about the way it uses photos.

* There is a digikam module that exports directly from digikam to piwigo
(kipi plugin)

* there is at least one, may be several piwigo native modules to uplod
photos.

Ah.

* the way i use is to upload photos with dolphin using fish to folders
on the server and after that use the sync function of piwigo to update
the database. That way I keep exact track of what are the uploaded
photos and where they are.

piwogo can be installed anywhere if you have web site with ftp access,
php and mysql, the disk saize depends only of the images, and piwigo do
not read raw files, so the size is reasonable

with 42000 photo I use 113 Gb

piwigo displays images is various sizes (user selected), with the 2.7
version, these size are created at read time, then cached so only
created once.

By he way, carlos, if you want to get a look, I can create a (free)
session for you on my server for as long as I can manage it :-)

No, no, thanks. I may eventually have a good look at piwigo, but I will
take my time about it ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >