[opensuse] uefi on the second disk
Hello,

On a laptop I have windows (8, then 8.1, then 10) and several openSUSE (right now two leaps and one tw)

this laptop have two disks, one of them being a 24Gb internal ssd. Being much faster than the HDD, my main Leap is on it.

But I can't make the laptop read the efi partition of the ssd.

Is it possible to trick Yast (or grub-install) to write the efi boot file on the hdd (/dev/sda1)?

I tested all what I was thinking of, with no result, I even copied the /boot/efi/EFI files to the same folder in the hdd (named open), but the bios don't see them

right now I boot from a grub menu from the other Leap install (on hdd)

any idea?
thanks
jdd