On 01/31/2016 03:00 PM, John Andersen wrote:
but have been advised by
knowledgable individuals that it is possible and better safe than not.

I don't know. There is a lot of FUD running around loose in the world that
drapes itself in the
mantle of wisdom, which is, at best, based on one influential guy's
unfortunate experience
with ancient software. If you took the same advice about computers we'd all
be using
abacuses. ;-)

I'm not sure that's worth a ";-)".

"Yes it used to be, but we changed all that"
applies so well to software.