Le 01/02/2016 16:07, Anton Aylward a écrit :

1. Shotwell is an inferior photoeditor

usually, the camera setup (what the camera do from raw to jpg) is recorded in the raw file.

the dedicated tool (nikonraw...) know how to decode this. Shotwell or dcraw may not, this is privative data

There are often times where one have to provide shots fast and for my example, I mostly never have time to fine tune a photo.

last December 31, I took more than 1000 shots, kept 123

http://dodin.info/piwigo/index.php?/category/5964

and if it was only for me, I would have kept only around 20 :-)

jdd