On 2016-02-01 14:51, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [02-01-16 08:45]:
On 2016-02-01 10:39, jdd wrote:
[...]
On piwigo, I can publish the url and say "reserved to subscribed family
members"

Yes, I'll have a look, but google is cheaper ;-)

Only if you refer to "renting" space from piwigo. Serving the photos from
your own computer employes costs you already incur, for the most part.

Ah, yes. True.

Does it create a fully static page, or does it rely on runtime
scripting? php or whatever, I'm not familiar with any of that. The
laptop that I use for "home server" is a pentium IV - LOL.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >