Le 31/01/2016 22:59, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Well, it is not that bad. At least in the manner I use it. They are not
world-shared files.

they are in a certain manner. As far as I know (but this may have changed), you do not nedd a password to access them, only the url.

so no privacy really

I don't want my family photos at risk of being shared because some family member inadvertently publish the url

On piwigo, I can publish the url and say "reserved to subscribed family members"

jdd