Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:42:06 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-01-31 21:53, Istvan Gabor wrote:

I made a subfolder in the folder called "Local Folders" and tried to
drag INBOX folder from my IMAP folder into it. It resulted an empty
inbox folder in Local Folders. No messages or any subfolders were
copied. How can I copy the whole IMAP folder tree into Local Folders
in seamonkey mail?

No, you have to move the emails inside, not the folder itself. And a
folder named "INBOX" is special.

You can copy a folder itself, also INBOX.

My TB is a bit backlevel, but here's what I just did:

pick a subfolder of INBOX, in this case "amazon" with 15 messages, drag
it into "Local Folders". It was copied over, I can post a screenshot.
Then I tried the same with Inbox from another account, also worked fine
but took a little longer (more messages).

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.2°C)