Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 2016-01-31 21:53, Istvan Gabor wrote:

I made a subfolder in the folder called "Local Folders" and tried to drag
INBOX folder from my IMAP folder into it. It resulted an empty inbox folder
in Local Folders. No messages or any subfolders were copied. How can I copy
the whole IMAP folder tree into Local Folders in seamonkey mail?

No, you have to move the emails inside, not the folder itself. And a
folder named "INBOX" is special.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)