Re: [opensuse] Failed login prompts on VTs
On 2016-01-31 23:03, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
ie: orphaned or no longer provided or changed name or ...

I *usually* removed packages I did not manually install, and those who
appear to have incremented their .so version and were not automagically
removed (happens too frequently). And I check first that they are not
needed by some other resident application.

YaST has an "unmantained" display option which I use often.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >