RE: Re: [opensuse] I do not receive any mail from any opensuse mailinglist anymore. Anybody else experienced this?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jdd
Gesendet: So. 31.01.2016 20:06
An: stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx, opensuse ,
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] I do not receive any mail from any opensuse
mailinglist anymore. Anybody else experienced this?

Le 31/01/2016 19:13, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
But again, then I would not be able to post problem free here. I just do not
receive anything.

can you open an other freenet.de account to see if it's freenet

jdd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

Well, I did this. it has to be a configuration issue on the list side. When I
opened a ticket in admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (as this is regarding all mailing-lists
not only this one, the confirmation mail and the post once you edit it you
receive it instantly.
But trying to register a new different email from freemail (entirely different
name) does not work, the confirmation letter never arrives.
So all but admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx bounces at freenet.
Given the size of that mailer, it would be good to know why.

---