Re: [opensuse] I do not receive any mail from any opensuse mailinglist anymore. Anybody else experienced this?
* stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx> [01-31-16 09:39]:
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carlos E. R.
Gesendet: So. 31.01.2016 15:16
An: stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx, opensuse ,
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] I do not receive any mail from any opensuse

On 2016-01-31 14:34, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As it appears I can still post.
I did post to admin@opensuse but still I was curious if anybody else had
such a blackout these days.
Please reply list and directly otherwise I will receive anything.

There was a stall two days ago that was solved the next morning, but no
mail lost, only delayed for half a day.

But there are very few mails.

You can compare what you get with the archive, in
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht Ende-----

Hi Carlos
Thank you for your reply.
Actually that is what I did and it turns out that I can post everywhere but I
am receiving absolutely nothing. This is true for all opensuse mailing lists.

Currently I reported to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx. Did I choose the right address?
If yes, no problem, if no, please do not hesitate to tell me.
Thank you for posting in this moment to both private and list because the
ones to list I can only see them but when opening the archive.
Cheers.

Actually, w/o knowing more about your system, it is really hard to tell or
guess.

How is your mail system configured, how do you receive mail, do you filter
your mail?????