Re: [opensuse] How to generate grubx64.efi
31.01.2016 18:31, Hans de Faber пишет:
Hello everybody,

On my desktopcomputer i have a standalone boot partition a real
orphan,no kernel and no operating system looks for it.
It is a stable and customized, al my opensuse flavours boots are
adressed via this partition no problems at all.
But i added win10 and that doesn't work.
I have to generate a new grubx64.efi !

I miss relationship between these two statements. How is grub related to
Windows 10? May be if you start with telling what you try to achieve
(instead of how you want to do it) it will be easier to give correct advice.

Which program or procedure in leap42.1 does the job ?

This happens automatically if you install on UEFI based system.

Is there any documentation on generating a uefi environment ?

I do not understand what "generating a uefi environment" means.

Thanks, Hans