* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-31-16 07:26]:
On 2016-01-31 12:04, jdd wrote:
Le 31/01/2016 10:53, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :

differently), so I keep same text in both. It seems Dolphin (KDE4) is not
able
to read EXIF comments, but I export photos from digiKam to Piwigo web
gallery
and another tools and it works there perfectly, so that I'm fine with it.

same for me (digikam and piwigo)

piwigo?

I just read the home page of the site, but I don't quite get it. It is a
software to upload your photos to a site? Any site, or their site?

http://www.piwigo.org