Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 01/30/2016 05:35 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 30/01/2016 10:56, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 01/30/2016 02:58 AM, jdd wrote:
imap folders are specially tricky.

IMAP folders are not themselves tricky.
It is the IMAP servers that are - sometimes - the problem.

I have the problem with both my own dovecot server (openSUSE 13.1) and
my ISP one

If you have problems with folders, then its not the IMAP standard, its

no idea what are/is the problem, and it's not big enough to take the
necessary time to debug...

I would think that a problem with folders and subfolders would be "big
enough". certainly more so than some of the issues raised here!

"tricky" is a bit of a vague description of a problem.
Perhaps you could elucidate.