Re: [opensuse] xbindkeys ??
* Emilio Recio <Emilio.Recio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-16 12:34]:
Sorry about that. I cannot do anything about it, our SMTP server adds it
if it cannot find the phrase in an email.

-e

On 01/29/16 12:23, Emilio Recio wrote:
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message.

LOL. You should not post those things to a mailing list.
And even if you weren't, it is a null clause.

And you don't have to use their mail client/smtp server. You have choice
and don't choose.

ps: normal expectations here is to post as you would read a book, rather
than backwards.