Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 01/29/2016 12:43 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
You may think that running a local dovecot is too complex.
We;ll, I was storing are the files as you are asking about and thought
"how can I access these?". Using the same interface I can now access
them. I really LIKE Thunderbird.

I run my own Dovecot server and just use POP to download the email to
it. My ISP uses Yahoo! for the email server. While Yahoo! supports
IMAP, they don't support nested folders.