Re: [opensuse] question on tunderbird/seamonkey mail imap offline mirroring
On 01/29/2016 02:20 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 29/01/2016 18:43, Anton Aylward a écrit :

and the archive format to be by year. I
can then simply click to select the messages I want archived and use the
'archive' menu option.

reading thid I went to thunderbird setup, and notice I already ticked
this option.

However, my archives are never sorted by year.

do you need to add the year folder manually?

There is a button on the edit->
account settings->
[accountname]->message and folders->
account archives
labelled "Archive Options".
There you can set 'by year' or 'by year and month'

I've never had to set up the folders, thunderbird seems to do this.