Re: [opensuse] xbindkeys ??
Sorry about that. I cannot do anything about it, our SMTP server adds it
if it cannot find the phrase in an email.

-e

On 01/29/16 12:23, Emilio Recio wrote:
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the