Re: [opensuse] xbindkeys ??
On 2016-01-29 13:20, Emilio Recio wrote:
I am recent to OpenSUSE. I noticed that there's no "xbindkeys" app? Am I
missing something or am I looking in the wrong place for the RPM?

Why do you need it? :-?

Anyway, you can obtain if from some extra repos:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/xbindkeys

I'd suggest "X11:Utilities"

Thanks!

Welcome.

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

LOL. You should not post those things to a mailing list.
And even if you weren't, it is a null clause.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)