[opensuse] xbindkeys ??
I am recent to OpenSUSE. I noticed that there's no "xbindkeys" app? Am I
missing something or am I looking in the wrong place for the RPM?

Thanks!
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or
urgent health care matters.

< Previous Next >