Re: [opensuse] make a file clickable
On 28/01/16 01:43, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-01-27 20:40, buhorojo wrote:
Hi I have this file: -rwxr-xr-x 1 br2 users 1678728 Jun 15 2014
StarTools-Linux64

If I click it, it tells me it is executable and asks if I want to
execute it or open it. Annoying.

Can I make it click and execute?
That's up to the program that you are running which displays the icon
or entry for that executable. It is a security measure, and a very
important one, that differentiates yet Linux from Windows. It is
intentionally done to bother you and ask if you really want to execute
that file or open it.

Hi
OK, so I don't think it's possible. I tried copying a .desktop file and changing the program but it has to be run from inside a folder where the license is. Give up:(