Re: [opensuse] Re: Leap - default install - out of space?
Le 27/01/2016 19:51, Vojtěch Zeisek a écrit :
Dne St 27. ledna 2016 13:42:47, Greg Freemyer napsal(a):
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Malcolm <malcolmlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK, it's recommended 40GB for a / to include snapshots, but if you
don't plan to use them just turn it off....

And how do I turn off snapper from making snapshots everytime I invoke
zypper. Or turn them off period. I'm testing on a VM and I'm making

IMHO by removing snapper-zypp-plugin package.

there is an option at install time, may be there is the same in yast/snapper?

jdd