Re: [opensuse] Re: Leap - default install - out of space?
On 01/27/2016 11:07 AM, Malcolm wrote:
On Wed 27 Jan 2016 07:51:13 PM CST, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

Dne St 27. ledna 2016 13:42:47, Greg Freemyer napsal(a):
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Malcolm <malcolmlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
AFAIK, it's recommended 40GB for a / to include snapshots, but if
you don't plan to use them just turn it off....

And how do I turn off snapper from making snapshots everytime I
invoke zypper. Or turn them off period. I'm testing on a VM and
I'm making

IMHO by removing snapper-zypp-plugin package.

Hi
And also configure /etc/snapper/configs/root to turn off, or configure
for some or none.

Thanks for pointing out the sane approach.

Far too many recommendations on this list end up being UNINSTALL yadda yadda.

This does not strike me as a very intelligent approach. Learning to manage your
toys is better than throwing them out of the sand box.

Having said that, after two major data losses using btrfs, one requiring a
re-install, I've stepped away from btrfs for a release or two, even though
it is still installed on my machine.