Re: [opensuse] making local copy of 13.1 repos
Hello,

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016, Istvan Gabor wrote:
I would like to download openSUSE 13.1 repos from
download.opensuse.org/repositories directory. First I thought I could
use wget but it seems it's not that easy. I don't know how I could
specify wget to download only "openSUSE_13.1" directories from the
tree (without writing every single path after an -I option), if it's
possible at all. Any help would be appreciated.

RTF --help:

-np, --no-parent don't ascend to the parent directory.

e.g.

wget -m -np http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/13.1:/

or whatever.

HTH,
-dnh

--
Bug: An elusive creature living in a program that makes it incorrect.
The activity of "debugging," or removing bugs from a program, ends