Re: [opensuse] Display Manager options
On 01/26/2016 07:03 PM, Klaus Vink Slott wrote:
Hi

Basic question:
When I install a Window manager it seem to be automatically added to
possible selections on the login screen (I use kdm)

How can I remove some of these choices?

Why:
To make kodi play nice with Google Chrome (for Netflix) I prefer to run
Kodi on Openbox. But after install I have both a "Kodi" and a "Openbox"
option in the login menu. To prevent mistakes I want to remove "Kodi" as
a possible option.

I've been an openbox user since many years, so the only thing I was doing
to prevent other WMs to start up is to set
WINDOWMANAGER=openbox
in my "$HOME/.xinitrc".

Have a nice day,
Berny