Re: [opensuse] Was there no security trouble of the linuxkernel for leap?
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 02:30:57PM -0600, Neil Rickert wrote:
On 01/26/2016 11:45 AM, cagsm wrote:
I see suse enterprise updates multitudes of kernel updates there in
the recent days or even weeks. None for leap. What gives? Is leap so
badly neglected that we dont deserve security? Or will we get newer
4.1.x release combined with the security fixage? Tia guys.

There's a kernel update sitting in the update-test repo. I presume
that it is still being tested, and that we will see it soon.

I guess you could add that repo and install from there if you think
it urgent or if you want to be one of the testers.

Correct, an update is currently being tested and will be released soon.

Ciao, marcus