Re: [opensuse] Display Manager options
Am 26.01.2016 um 20:12 schrieb Klaus Vink Slott:
Thanks, same as in 13.1 but not really what i am seeking. I am
referring to the choice of desktop environment you get when you hit
the small tool in the buttom of the default OpenSUSE kdm theme. It it
really quite counter intuitive to tell people that you should select
"Openbox" when you want to run Kodi - especially when you have a
"Kodi" option just below.
In your kdmrc file there should be a |SessionsDirs which you could edit
to point to a new directory in which you copy over only the sessions
from /usr/share/xsessions which you want to have available.
Other than that you could delete the kodi entry from
/usr/share/xsessions, but I am afraid that would then reappear after an
update.
Disclaimer I never tried that.