Re: [opensuse] Display Manager options
26.01.2016 22:12, Klaus Vink Slott пишет:
Thanks, same as in 13.1 but not really what i am seeking. I am referring
to the choice of desktop environment you get when you hit the small tool
in the buttom of the default OpenSUSE kdm theme.

As far as I understand list of sessions is taken from
/usr/share/xsessions, and the only way to remove something is to really
remove file from this directory. As long as you do not plan to update
package that installs this file often it may be acceptable.