Re: [opensuse] Display Manager options
On 26-01-2016 @ 19:28 stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Klaus Vink Slott
When I install a Window manager it seem to be automatically added to
possible selections on the login screen (I use kdm)

How can I remove some of these choices?

You did not tell whether you are using leap/13.2 or other. I will suppose it
does not make a difference.
Sorry. Forgot that. I am still using 13.1 as that is still announced as
the future Evergreen edition.

In 13.2 you find a section of kdm settings in system settings of kde...
The selection is a bit weird in kdm because you are actually selecting the
user that you do want not to
see at login.
Thanks, same as in 13.1 but not really what i am seeking. I am referring
to the choice of desktop environment you get when you hit the small tool
in the buttom of the default OpenSUSE kdm theme.

It it really quite counter intuitive to tell people that you should
select "Openbox" when you want to run Kodi - especially when you have a
"Kodi" option just below.

--
Regards
Klaus