Re: [opensuse] system not booting
I remember seeing something very similar. In my case it was corrupted
cache, so adding clear_cache to mount options solved the issue.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Benjamin Draxlbauer <Benjamin10@xxxxxx> wrote:
Morning Guys!
I have a serious problem with my system: Today I wanted to start my system
but after the bootmanager menue this message showed up:

Ignoring BGRT: invalid status 0 (expected 1)
BTRFS (device sda3): parent transid verify failed on 35295068160 wanted
41939771539587072 found 2542
BTRFS (device sda3): parent transid verify failed on 35295068160 wanted
41939771539587072 found 2542
BTRFS: open_ctree failed
Boot has failed. To debug this issue add "rd.shell rd.debug" to the kernel
command line.

I tried it a few times but it didn't help. Actually i can't remember doing
anything on my laptop, not even an update yesterday…