Re: [opensuse] disabling wakeup when monitor sends hibernate message
On 01/25/2016 06:20 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 01/25/2016 02:26 PM, don fisher wrote:
then the monitor offers a lost signal message, and the system unblanks.

System Unblanks? Does it show a login prompt, or just restore your screen where
it
was when you walked away?

In any event, Have you looked into the settings on the monitor? Some times
they have some menues of capabilities hidden in the buttons.

I looked at the manual and can see nothing except options on color. I tried to call ASUS tech support, weaited over 10 minutes and never got an answer. Just messages on how high tech ASUS was as a company!

Don