Re: [opensuse] chrome crashes kwin_x11 in plasma5 42.1
On 01/25/2016 05:18 PM, tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So it works, but it is a pain in the neck, and basically chrome is unusable.

Thanks for the hints on recovery without a restart. I've had kwin stop on
another
linux distro,(Manjaro) and hadn't discovered the secret voodo to get out
without having to
restart.

FRT: I have ZERO problems withe Chrome or Chromium running on Plasma5.
Firefox has had some memory leaks, so I don't leave it on the screen too long,
but both Chrome and Chromium have been solid.