[opensuse] Plasmoids mixed up when using (screen with) different resolution
Hi!
I am searching for a workaround or help to solve the following problem: When i use a different screen or let us say better, a different resolution all my plasmoids are mixed up on the desktop. I just have to change the resolution and everything is a mess. I have already posted a bug in kde and opened a thread in the forum , but no one seems to have this problem…Any issue about this?

https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/512696-Plasmaoids-disturbed-after-using-a-screen-with-a-different-resolution?p=2748310#post2748310

Thanks, Benjamin.