Re: [opensuse] Server down?
24.01.2016 22:14, James Knott пишет:
23.01.2016 15:17, James Knott пишет:
I keep getting pop up messages on my computer about problems connecting
http://download.opensuse.org/repositiories/LibreOffice/Factory/openSUSE_13.1/.

Anyone else getting this? It started yesterday.

First, path is wrong - `:' is missing (repository is LibreOffice:Factory).

But yes, apparently it stopped building for 13.1.

Do you mean there will be no more updates? That doesn't explain why
that server has disappeared. Given that 13.1 is an Evergreen version,
I'd expect the repos to remain, even if there are no more updates for
LibreOffice.

Well, every project is free to chose what distributions and versions it
builds for. There are LibreOffice:4.4 and LibreOffice:5.0 which publish
for 13.1. If you want to know for sure, ask maintainers of these projects.