Re: [opensuse] can't get rid of desktop folder panel in plasma5
* tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-24-16 07:30]:
You know that default desktop folder panel that is on the desktop on a new
KDE setup? Well, I can't get rid of mine. There is not "close" option when
hovering the mouse over it.

The problem is I just spent quite a bit of time setting up my desktop with
panels, colors, themes, etc. So I don't want to get rid of my other
settings, just this desktop folder panel.

Anyone know how to get rid of it?

It is not a "folder", but a widget. Unlock widgets, <rt><clk> on the
widget and select "remove ... widget".