Re: [opensuse] Bootup of Luks partitions not waiting long for Password
24.01.2016 08:48, listreader пишет:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 00:39:13 +0100 (CET)

On Saturday, 2016-01-23 at 15:34 -0800, John Andersen wrote:

Yes, timeout 8 there, but the timeout between Welcome to Grub and
Plymouth is typically zero.

John, probably a dumb question but do you have a password on the
bootloader? (yast2, bootloader module, bootloader options)

Did you disable plymouth as instructed?

Carlos, I tried that. Did not help my problem (bugzilla 960258), which
may or may not have the same base cause as John's but likely does,
since both the problems seem to have begun with the ~19 December system
updates. So, in my case at least, plymouth appears innocent of this
particular crime.

From your bug report it is absolutely unclear whether you disabled
Plymouth or not. I do not understand what "text front (F12)" means.