Re: [opensuse] digikam crashes
On 01/23/2016 08:26 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-01-22 22:21, don fisher wrote:

I did a search for libthread under Yast2, with the contains switch, and
is says there are no results. But the same Yast2 code lists libthread_db
as a dependency.

cer@Telcontar:~> l /lib/libthread_db-1.0.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34555 Aug 5 12:01 /lib/libthread_db-1.0.so*
cer@Telcontar:~> rpm -qf /lib/libthread_db-1.0.so
glibc-32bit-2.18-4.38.2.x86_64
cer@Telcontar:~>
cer@Telcontar:~> rpm -qf /lib64/libthread_db-1.0.so
glibc-2.18-4.38.1.x86_64

It comes in a different library.

Thanks. Do you know how I determine what library it is part of? I did a YaST2 search, with the switch contains, and received no results. I though the contains switch was supposed to inform a user of what package some component is contained in.

Don