Re: [opensuse] on not using Plymouth
On 01/23/2016 07:04 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

But I run XFCE desktop because it is less complex, less features on the
desktop, but then I use several KDE applications because they are *good*.

I'm reluctant to switch back and forth between KDE and XFCE.
When I've done so in the past ...
Well I have a number of Firefox windows in KDE, each with a large number
of tabs. Every few months I consolidate them down but they grow back.
its like keeping a garden. Firefox is the kudzu.

When I login using XFCE or LXDE rather than KDE all of a sudden there is
only ONE window when I bring up Firefox. The other one is lost. I
don't know why. When I go back to KDE the lost window is still lost.
I have to be paranoid and take bookmarks of everything!