Re: [opensuse] on not using Plymouth
On 01/23/2016 07:04 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I have most of it turned off in KDE, but at times I wonder if I
shouldn't be running one of the lightweight DMs and then using the KDE
libraries to run Kongueror instead of Thunar, Konsole instead of
Lxterminal and things like BasKet Notes.

But then there's LXDE-Qt isn't there? Is anyone here using that?
https://github.com/lxde/lxqt/wiki/LXQt-Roadmap
I haven't tried it yet.

But I run XFCE desktop because it is less complex, less features on the
desktop, but then I use several KDE applications because they are *good*.

Damn *expletive* right!

what we need are Qt versions of Thunderbird and Firefox!