[opensuse] Bootup of Luks partitions not waiting long for Password
I've got a 13.2 installation that for some reason some time ago started waiting
a real short time
for passwords on the Plymouth screen (or at least the Plymouth wallpaper) for a
password for
the Luks encrypted partition.

I have to hover over the keyboard waiting for that prompt to come up and type
it really quick
or it boots without my home partition mounted.

I thought it was /etc/crypttab where the delay was set, but this appears to be
ignored.
There are a few bug reports but they appear full of arguing back and forth and
nobody has a clue.

Has anyone else seen this, or have a solution?