Re: [opensuse] Installation DVD is horrible!
Le 22/01/2016 20:51, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2016-01-13 19:42, don fisher wrote:
On 01/13/2016 06:50 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I started all over with a new USB drive. I deleted the NTFS partition. I
then told it to add a swap, which id did. I then tried to add the system
partition, selected BtrFS and was not allowed / as a mount point. /var
along with others in the list were options, but no /.

It is an edit box. Write your own mount point name, 'foo' if you wish.
The list is only a proposal for you.

if / is not allowed it's only because it's already set. Look at the partition list in YaST, one is certainly set as / and have first to be unset

jdd