Re: [opensuse] Installation DVD is horrible!
On 2016-01-13 19:42, don fisher wrote:
On 01/13/2016 06:50 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I started all over with a new USB drive. I deleted the NTFS partition. I
then told it to add a swap, which id did. I then tried to add the system
partition, selected BtrFS and was not allowed / as a mount point. /var
along with others in the list were options, but no /.

It is an edit box. Write your own mount point name, 'foo' if you wish.
The list is only a proposal for you.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)