[opensuse] Re: very slow downloads of debuginfo packages from KDE:/Frameworks5/openSUSE_Leap_42.1
On 22/01/16 11:10, Vadym Krevs wrote:
Hello,

is anyone else experiencing very slow downloads of debuginfo rpms from download.opensuse.org - <20Kb/sec - while non-debuginfo rpms download at 1-2Mb/sec? The box running zypper is in UK.

I did a quick mirror search, and found some very fast ones that mirror all rpms from KDE:/Frameworks5/openSUSE_Leap_42.1 except debuginfo's.

Yes, my company's network is IPv6-enabled. However, this does not explain why non-debuginfo rpms from the same repo are not subject to very poor download speeds.

--
Regards,
Vadym Krevs