Re: [opensuse] checking on a sending mail problem with Thunderbird
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:29:27 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-01-22 08:49, Per Jessen wrote:

Sounds like it might be greylisting.

But hidden?

Yes and no - the text isn't as important as the 451 code. They could
have decided to alter the standard text into "Temporary local problem -
please try later".

I thought that it could be a content filter, because a retry from
thunderbird on the same account fails, several times.

A default greylisting setup will fail all attempts in the first
15minutes. That window can also be changed.

To retry, I have to copy the "sent" mail to the "draft" folder, click
edit that email, and then click send. This means that the messageid
changes, I believe.

Don't you also have "Edit as New" ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.6°C)