Re: [opensuse] depends on plymouth

Felix Miata wrote:

I'm pretty sure I have no machines with suspend needed or installed. All are
multiboot, with at most one swap partition per storage device. No *ply*
installed here.

Well, that's different: suspend is installed by default, even on Leap.
Your systems, being test systems, avoid it.

Lots of things are "installed" by default that never get installed here. It's
been years since any default openSUSE install has had any of my own systems
as its target. Before proceeding to install here, the list of tabooed
overflows the YaST installation summary package list in its default sort state.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/